четверг, 14 ноября 2019 г.

Hi everyone!
Today I would like to tell you about  convenient sites for saving social bookmarks. To be fair i didn’t use any of them, just because I didn’t really know about them. But after I’ve learnt more about it and I’ll  definitely use it.
Let’s start
First site is called  «Пости быстро». It’s a cross-sharing service for social and news bookmarks. It supports 25 services.  You can select the desired bookmarks by running the link, but does not show where Russian-speaking, foreign. You can choose everything, only the best, only bookmarks, only news.
There is convenient service for Russians - Ru. Social Poster - it supports 50 different sites and you may save preferable Russian news bookmarks
The last one which I liked the most is called “Diigo.com” I’ll definitely use it in the future. Diigo.com has a personal space (My Library), which is really cool  in my opinion, where a variety of user information is stored, and this is not only bookmarks! These are also such features:
Notes - you can write text notes and store them online. It is very convenient.
Highlight important places on the page. For example, you need to highlight a key idea, important points on the page.
Images - You can save individual images.
Excellent browser integration: plugins for Firefox, IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari.
Ability to access from Android, iPad, iPhone.
Forgot to add “my library” can be private so you can choose. And there are many other opposition which this site offer you. For me it’s exactly great discovery for today! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Hello everyone! Today i have for you mini test with 3 cards  https://quizlet.com/_7qxb2j?x=1qqt&i=2jpai6 Check it, please :)